
I thought the ad campaign promoting Barack Obama was very effective. For one thing, I think it would interest everyone to watches it, not just the adults who vote, but also people my age, because it catches your attention and does a good job of holding it through the video. I really liked how the video adressed a bunch of issues - Unemployment, the economy, climate change, medical treatment, the war, etc. Because of all the issues the video addresses, this campaign would appeal to many different people, since it is likely at least one of the issues effects every American.
Obama's message to the viewers is clear. He will bring about many changes for the better if he is elected. The ending of the video where the man in Iraq asks the other man what's up, and he replies "Change," is the perfect end for the video. When I had finished watching the video I was left with a really positive feeling, thinking Barack Obama would make a really good president.
Now Barack Obama won the election and is president, so I hope he really does try his best to solve all the issues in his ad campaign video!
No comments:
Post a Comment